Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Tales and Stings of a Beekeeper's Wife

As I said before I am the wife of a beekeeper. He has been trying to turn me into a beekeeper over the past couple of decades. I am new at this whole blogging thing so please bare with me as I learn this blogging business. I will be blogging about some of my adventures with my husband and without him, and some may be funny, that he may or may not appreciate, and some make me want to cry and never see a bee again(then there is the next day). I will be blogging about past and present events, because there are many and some possibly more interesting than the day to day current boring events. I love to photograph bees and kids, so on this blog you will see many a picture of the honeybee. Not only do I help with the bees I also do all the paperwork, and make products of the hive. Which some are failures, and then there are those that I refuse to let fail. And then there are those products that my family, friends and I have fallen in love with. As I make these products I will also be blogging about them. As for now those of you who dare to take a peek, thanks for just that. Please feel free to contact me or comment on the content of this page. My goal is not to bore anyone including myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment